Monday, July 16, 2007

Thank you all!

I want to take a moment to thank all that have replied to the posts either here on the blog or through email. We are working to get the new site up and running and all of your articles will be read as we search for the best talent out there. Just remember that we are not necessarily looking for a reply to one of my posts but rather a completely different look at the topic. Try to write as though you never read my original posting, and put a spin on it that is unique, and, most importantly, convincing. We have been amazed at the amount of replies, and we look forward to finding that work that will stand out for the website. Thank you!

1 comment:

Sue B. whirring somewhere above your head said...

I think you'll find my ideas unique. Please read the comment I left on your article on Supreme Court Ruling.

It was actually an edited version of an article I had written and posted on Gather.com awhile back.